10.11.05 || oh no, pressure...
i have been informed today that a blog culture has developed in the legion. this means i get to read the ever-enthralling thoughts of my dear friends, but also that my blog is actually read... what an absurd idea. now i have pressure to post regularly and with quality. sorry, in advance, to disappoint.

well, the links are going up in a new blogs panel very soon, for mine and anyone else's convenience.

...stop looking at me...

-krring
Post a Comment || view (3)
comment by Blogger By His Own Design 
yay!
i have to say, your blog is one of the best written.
comment by Blogger Harihollyhamishonishonshon 
Yeah, it really is.
I love reading blogs...

i'll leave now...
comment by Anonymous Anonymous 
FINALLY I find out where you've been hiding!! I knew you had a blog somewhere ... mwah ha ha; feel the pressure grow!

main page
all images hosted by ImageShack free image hosting service.