30.4.07 || It has been a slow day for good thoughts
The shameful highlight is a Radio 4 maths-based comedy quiz show: "Quate Equate".

I'll balance that with one from erstwilderness. Have you ever synthesised your taste with your hearing? I suddenly started eating a dark chocolate truffle in perfect harmony to Faust, and what an experience. A food-music combinations night is in order. Liam doesn't want to know what band would correspond to oatcakes - any suggestions?

-krring
Post a Comment || view (9)
comment by Blogger Anna 
I've taken such a challenge too much to heart, I fear.

Mouth-drying qualities, while being initially unappealing, vaguely specify a direction. Current findings: Nina Nastasia? (of the two tracks I have)
Even better, Skip James.
comment by Blogger Anna 
SKIP JAMES! SKIP JAMES!!!
comment by Blogger Unknown 
Ooooh, that's an interesting direction! Of course! I'm broadening that out to blues and then narrowing it down again, if you don't mind. It'll be a way to sift through the piles of CDs Harrison dumped on me. I think Dock Boggs is even better for a start...
comment by Blogger Anna 
Dock Boggs!

I'm going to do blues vinyl tonight because it's better. :P
comment by Blogger Unknown 
Shuddup! Shuddup! That's far too better.

The Can album was described to me today, and it didn't sound like anything I've seen. Definitely not a classic one.
comment by Blogger Unknown 
It's Limited Edition. The original, actually limited edition version of Unlimited Edition. It must be vaaluable and I like it.
comment by Blogger Anna 
Yes, I was reading about Limited Edition earlier in the week. *is jealous* Oh for fuck's sake. It just isn't fair. I want Tago Mago now so I can gaze at it and worship its scratches.
comment by Blogger Unknown 
Sorry. You're the one with vinyl blues. Let's not get competitive, anyhow.
comment by Blogger Anna 
That's quite alright. Limited Edition shall be much revered, anyway. I'm not too sure about the blues vinyl either. I can only find assorted jazz.

Right, I'm reserving comments for actual post discussion now. ¬¬

main page
all images hosted by ImageShack free image hosting service.