20.5.07 || Cobbling on the go
I been a-fixing my shoe and giving place to my new lily. The day has felt like another miniature carved in the ever distinctive but not quite distinguishable flow of the past week-and-a-bit. Exams have chanced across me timelily and all forms of gathering play themselves out fully and well. I've figure-eighted round the social circles, caught in their ongoing Specsavers overlap. I am finally able to embrace that which steers me any which way. My existence is now not so much drifting - the steam is all my own - but perhaps unmarked.

I fix my shoe and I place my lily, but not to take pause or stock, not to double take. Today is not needed for that. My step gets an extra click, is all; the trappings of a night's adventure are accommodated. It feels as though today is merely for watching an improvised life settle in. Lily has trudged through town while shoe dropped loose in the excitement. Attending to both, I can just smile at all those events of late.

-krring
Post a Comment || view (2)
comment by Blogger Anna 
You used most of my favourite words there.
comment by Blogger Unknown 
We have all our favourite words.

main page
all images hosted by ImageShack free image hosting service.