4.5.07 || Found objects
Well, I have been scouting entirely in your service, to bring you a modest trail of stuff that isn't mine. In our times, reference is a form of creation. Just as well, because without the referential rebirth that a blog as sophisticated as this provides, this guy would simply drown in a pool of vulgarity (he's not even Hendrix enough to befall vomit). I wonder just how ridiculously empowered he'd feel in a hall of mirrors.

Let us pair his all-too-speedy fingers with this spot of fine art comic relief. Found on David Byrne's journal. He makes nice radios, too.

Suck in that lazy string of links.

-krring
Post a Comment || view (1)
comment by Blogger Anna 
I wish I'd thought of the arboretum thing of David Byrne's before he did. I'd have made it far more interesting. In fact, it probably wouldn't even constitute plagiarism. ¬_¬

Word verification includes 'crahp'. It'd be too harsh to agree.

main page
all images hosted by ImageShack free image hosting service.