10.6.07 || Guess which lane I occupy


Courtesy of a couple of the best people in the world.

-krring
Post a Comment || view (3)
comment by Blogger Anna 
Nikita, sort this, bitch. You aren't 16 and you don't live in Glasgow and there are lots of other things you don't do.
comment by Blogger Unknown 
Such as using this blog? :P I'll restart, maybe, soon, and I'll change it then. All those things that people say when their lives are the jerkings of a paused video tape.

PS. I'm puzold(qg) by your imperatives.
comment by Blogger Anna 
By the way. I think I quite like you not updating this. It commemorates a nicegoodbetterthanthat day with its most recent post, a fact I only just realised actually.

p.s. I don't know if that says 'varnfjpr' or 'vamfjpr' ;_;

main page
all images hosted by ImageShack free image hosting service.